You can read all of my Milan Monday posts here.
Clearly I have been neglecting my Milan Monday posts. I’m sorry about that. Blogging has been pushed aside a lot this semester due to extreme amounts of work and school work.
Here’s a little rundown of what I have left academically this year:
- 1 IRB 4-hour certification
- 1 take-home test
- 4 presentations
- 8 papers
All in the next 5 (FIVE) weeks. I’m in survival mode, really. So obviously this will just be a quick update so I can get back to trying to sleep and have quiet times with this insane load of work.
Praise be to God because I am done support raising for Italy! Thanks so much for your support, guys! And more good news: all of my school work and most of my work-work should be done by May 5. PRAISE THE LORD.
Also we assigned which English classes we will be teaching in Milan, and I will be taking the Advanced class with my teammates Lindsey F. and Greg.
And here’s a fun little video we watched at our last team meeting.
Prayer Requests & Updates (for the Italy team and my support team):
- Pray that I survive the next 5 weeks without a mental or emotional breakdown.
Until next week, ciao!
- Finances: Contact me if you are interested in giving financially! Every bit helps. If I were to send out letters to all the people I brainstormed to ask, it would only take $10-$15 per person to raise what I need to go.
- Prayer: I will have weekly prayer updates here on the blog and will be posting updates to a Facebook group. Please join me in prepping our team and the people we will meet in Milan through intercessory prayer.
- Subscribe: To receive weekly updates on prayer requests and other info, you can subscribe to my blog! This will send you email updates every time I post. I’m not sure if that link works, so try it out and let me know if it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, you can hit the subscribe button on the right sidebar.