Sometimes All the time, my statistics class is boring.
It is also three hours long.
It often feels like torture.
To make it through the monotony, I often doodle.
Here are some of my favorites from the last unit…
- This was actually from a department meeting in which I forgot to bring a pen. My supervisor let me borrow one because I obviously needed it to doodle… I mean take notes…
- My coworker Tony and I LOVE these little snacks called Fruit Nuggets. Go buy them.
- That angel’s future is so bright, he has to wear shades!
- Name that Nick, Jr. cartoon!
- A combination of lyrics from the song “Daughters of Jerusalem” and a cat in a top hat and bow tie.
- HAPPY WEATHER!
Thankfully I only have one more statistics class of instruction and then my last exam.
But who am I kidding? Once a doodler, always a doodler.